Friday, January 18, 2019


There Are Some Days.....
Not all blog post can be good ones. This is one of those...
As positive as you try to be, there are just some days where the blahs get to you. This week, things began piling up, and today is one of those days. The kind of day where you begin to question everything....

Am I doing enough to keep my students safe, happy, and healthy?







Am I being informative and kind enough to the parents of my students?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Am I doing my best to uphold the district policies and procedures?

It's Friday night and I feel like I'm drowning...

****I know it will get better, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment