Wednesday, December 27, 2017

#OneWord


#OneWord

     I have made the decision to be a part of #oneword for the upcoming year.  The word I have chose to pursue, study, and to have as my mantra is “peace.”  My choice was very God-given!  When I read about this fairly new idea, the word came to me almost immediately.  I didn’t really have to think about it at all!
     There is so much in the world that is unknown, and that, quite frankly, I have no personal control over.  I could stress over it all or I could trust the journey.  I’m choosing to trust the journey.  For I know what I have planned for you,' says the LORD. 'I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.
     Here’s what you need to do to choose your word:  pick your word, then go to this link and enter it.  http://getoneword.com/

More to come...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment