Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Bad Case of the Nerves


A Bad Case of the Nerves

   My first presentation at a national conference:  YIKES!
                                                               
                                                                                                           
     What was I thinking??  This is WAY outside my comfort zone! 
       


However, through the encouragement of some pretty important people in my life, I’m taking the plunge!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
     Here are the things going through my head:
v Is the presentation long enough?
v Will the people in attendance listen to what I have to say?
v Will they care?
v Will they think the ideas I share are worth implementing?
 
                                                                 
  I’m very thankful that I’ve got Spring Break to put the finishing touches on my presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment